- 1TB Inbox & OneDrive New
- Folders and automatic sorting
- Calendar and contacts
- OneDrive – Collaboration and online document editing New (Current students only)
- Store, access, and share thousands of documents, photos, and Microsoft Office files
- Access files from anywhere online & view from mobile phones anywhere you have Internet access.
- Control who sees with sharing controls
- Drag and Drop: Uploading content is as easy as dragging and dropping the files from your computer onto the Web
- Working on a project with classmates? With shared folders, the whole team can upload, download, and collaborate on documents and other files
- Open other Microsoft e-mail accounts in the same browser (concurrent Hotmail, UTmail+, Outlook use)
- Integrated web-based instant text, video and audio messaging with Lync New
- Aggregate other personal e-mail accounts within one interface
- Mobile Access to your e-mail, contacts and calendar with active sync
- Enhanced spam filterring
- Multiple browser support (Explorer, Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and other web browsers on computers that run UNIX, Apple Macintosh, or Windows).
- FREE Microsoft Office (O365) for Students for the duration of academic enrolment New (Current students only)
For Faculty & Staff
Visit http://office365.utoronto.ca to learn more about UTmail+ powered by Office 365 for U of T Faculty & Staff.