Who can get a UTmail+ account?
All students at the University of Toronto are eligible for UTmail+. You will be given a firstname.lastname@example.org email address. NOTE: If you are a student with staff status, see the article “UTmail+ for Students with Staff Status” for more details.
What should you know about UTmail+?
- You will be given an email address in the form of email@example.com.
- You will log in to your account at mail.utoronto.ca using your UTORid and Password.
Once you activate UTmail+, you will have access to:
- E-mail, calendar and Lync
- 1TB of storage in your OneDrive
- FREE Microsoft Office Suite (O365) for your desktop and tablet for the duration of your academic enrolment
- OneDrive and O365 Online (Microsoft Office Online) for Collaboration
- UTmail+ Forwarding option
If you have any questions, contact the Help Desk.
Information Commons Help Desk
Robarts Library,1st Floor
130 St. George Street